Website ST. JOSEPH'S CONVENT SCHOOL
St. Joseph’s Convent School
59 Cambridge Park
020 8989 4700
Headteacher: Ms. C. Glover
Key Stage 1
Required for September 2017
MPS/UPS + Outer London (plus negotiable % for an outstanding candidate)
The Governors of this successful, popular and friendly one-form entry school wish to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers who show relentless dedication to school improvement. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved with a high-achieving, well-resourced school, renowned for its academic excellence, high achievement and outstanding pastoral care.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent well qualified (holding QTS) classroom practitioner
- Be dedicated to raising the achievement of all pupils through high standards and expectations
- Be able to work as part of a close knit team
- Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum
- Provide a positive and effective learning environment
- Inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
- Be committed to achieving high results at 11+ and scholarship examinations
We can offer:
- Supportive Governors
- Supportive parents
- A commitment to the professional development of staff
Experienced or newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Applications are invited from energetic and enthusiastic teachers – both practising Catholics and applicants with empathy for the Catholic ethos of the school will be welcomed.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged and welcomed.
Application packs and further details are available from the School Business Manager, Mrs. S. Juffs, email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd May 2017. Interviews: w/c Tuesday 23rd May 2017.
St. Joseph’s Convent School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children (including those in the EYFS) and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. After short listing, all candidates will have references requested. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.