Do all your subscription purchasing and renewing from this page.
Click on one of the links below:
- Get the e-replica version of the magazine at a lower cost (we don’t have to mail it out!). The issue normally goes live every Thursday. Only £60 p/a or £55 p/a loyalty renewal. In addition, you will also receive an access code for a free subscription to the iPhone and Android Newsstand Apps. By popular demand we will extend the current price for a further week.
Or why not get one of our print version deals below?
Ultimate Catholic Reading Package
I want to subscribe to Magnificat, Companions and the Catholic Herald
This is now our most popular subscription package. Click the link below and pick out the subscription you like. This is our best combined print offer.
- Subscribe to our ‘Ultimate Catholic Reading Deal': save up to £30 per year and get 51 weeks of Catholic Herald; 12 Magnificats plus Lent, Advent and Roasry companions.
All Catholic Herald subscriptions and renewals
I want to buy or renew a subscription to the Catholic Herald. Click the link below and scroll down the page to choose the option you like.
Please note subscription rates have risen a small amount to cover increased postal and distribution rates. Loyalty renewal prices will not increase until April 1.
All Magnificat subscriptions and renewals
I want to buy or renew a subscription to Magnificat, buy books and jacket protectors. Click the link below and scroll down the page for the option you like.
Please note subscription rates will increase to £40 from April 1
Live in Scotland? Go to the SCO website.
Pay your Parish invoice securely online
Just received your Parish invoice? This can be quickly and securely paid at:
Please email us on:
- firstname.lastname@example.org Catholic Herald enquiries
- email@example.com Magnificat enquiries
- 01706 670 261 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All PayPal transactions offer the highest level of security.
If you would like to subscribe to either our magazine or Magnificat by direct debit, you can do so via PayPal direct debit, which requires only that you have a personal account with them already.
The Catholic Herald now only offers direct debit submissions via its PayPal account.